I want to thank mojojojoan for nominating me for this and I will do my best to live up to it. Also I am sorry this has taken so long for me to reply to but the whole no internet thing kinda got in the way…
Here are the Rules!
1) Display Award
2) Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog)
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Nominate ten bloggers
Let’s Get Started!!!
1. I am an avid Bibliophile, if you don’t know what that means it means I love books! I love reading them, collecting them and just being around them. Libraries are a hidden paradise in suburbs, towns and cities for me ever since I finished high school but even then if I could spend my lunch break in the library at school I would.
2. My tastes in music can vary a lot. My all time favorite band is Daft Punk, but I also love Vocaloid music, Fort Minor, Manowar, Marilyn Manson and Nickelback to name a few different artists. I also enjoy a lot of music from the 30’s and 40’s including Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Elvis Presley.
3. If I had to pick an all time favorite movie it would have to be ‘Philadelphia’ other movies I love include, Forest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, Porco Rosso, Deadpool, Revenge of the Nerds and the original Transformers the Movie. Also a side note this one, my favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
4. The first video game I ever completed was an RPG on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System called ‘Secret of Evermore’. It is a hidden gem in RPG gaming in my opinion and does not get nearly enough attention. The game has one of the most camp and fun stories I have played through and if you are a fan of b-movies and rpg’s it is a title I can not recommend enough.
5.I really really love tea, my teas take up almost half a shelf in the pantry. I like buying ingredients to make my own blends with loose leaf tea, my current favorite is a mix is a blend consisting of earl grey leaves with dried lavender and rose petals.
6. Several years ago I had breast reduction surgery, I went from a JJ cup (yes you read that right) to a DD. The fact I was on the waiting list for this op for so long is why I suffer from back problems now as well as before.
7. I am in a long term, long distance relationship with the love of my life.
There you go now you know a bit more about me!!! I nominate the following people!!
(sorry if any of you have already done this)