I would like to thank Scott of the Mechanical Anime Reviews for nominating me to do this little challenge, it’s always a fun surprise for such a small blog as my own to get nominated for these challenges and it is always fun to take a break every now and again and open up a bit more about myself to you my lovely followers and readers as I always enjoy communicating with everyone in the anime blogging community.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link there blog in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the blogger that mentioned / nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and write them 11 new questions to answer
- List the rules in your post and show the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post
1. What is it about anime that draws it to you?
For me it goes back to my childhood, cliche I know right? I have loved animated works for as long as I even went through a faze as a child where I hardly watched anything that was not animated and it has kind of stuck with me as I have grown older. I enjoy anime as an animation medium above most others because of the different kinds of stories I have discovered within the medium. From the most epic of tales, the most beautiful emotional tales and the dark comedies I find myself enjoying I seem to always be able to find something to watch within anime, even if there are genres and shows I dislike what I love out numbers it greatly though not with every new season.
2. What is your favorite vegetable?
Beetroot, especially when it is sliced, baked and served on a bed of fresh spinach and sprinkled with goats cheese.
3. What is your favorite outside activity?
This will probably come across as boring but just going for walk with my mp3 player and seeing where my feet take me.
4. What is your favorite indoor activity besides watching anime?
Sitting down with a nice pot of tea with my laptop and reading about anything that takes my fancy online, especially anime blogs!
5. What kind of pillow do you prefer sleeping on?
Multiple pillows at once and they have to be my own ones, due to my bad shoulders and back I need to prop myself up at night so i don’t wake up sore. I like the big firm kind most!
6. Favorite Pet?
My 11 year old cat Kane and as an extra little fact, yes he is named after the wrestler…
7. Are you in College or what is your job right now?
This is not the easiest of questions for me to answer, but I am going to be up front and honest on my situation. Technically speaking at this point I could be considered a NEET. I am long time unemployed due to the fact I have bad shoulders and a bad back as well as social anxiety that makes it very hard for me to work with others. Realistically I should be on disability but I keep hitting road blocks on that one so I have spent the last few years in limbo. I am lucky that I live i with my parents who help look after me and I get some money from the government to help with my living costs.
8. Favorite anime series?
Still Serial Experiment Lain, but Yuri on Ice is a very very close second.
9. Favorite Live Action Movie
City of Angels, Philadelphia and The Green Mile. I cannot choose a favorite among the three. My all time favorite movie is Transformers The Movie from the 80’s.
10. What brand of shoes do you wear?
Whatever I feel like wearing that day. I love my Doc Martin boots that I got in high school most though.
11. Pc or Mac
PC, simply because it is what i have always used.
I nominate the following bloggers!
(I know this is not 11, but I don’t know who else to include)
- What is your favorite none anime TV show?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure song to listen to?
- Who is best boy in anime?
- What is your favorite color to wear?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is something someone can do that will make you instantly dislike them?
- Other than anime are you a part of any other fandoms?
- Where is your favorite place you have visited?
- Ever seen a band or performer live? If so who?
- What can you not live without?
- What do you think of yaoi?