It has been a long while since I have had a chance to take part in one f these nomination posts and I do hope my answers are amusing for everyone, especially Crimson613 over at Crimson is Blogging who nominated me for this. Thankyou!
#1 – Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
#2 – Answer the questions.
#3 – In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
#4 – Ask them 3 questions.
If you could turn into any mythical creature, which would you be and why? And what would you do as this mythical creature?
Now there is a question I have not been asked before but I think I have the right answer for me. I would want to be a Phoenix! I wish I could go into detail as to why, but the truth is it has just always been my favourite mythical creature.
Oh no! It’s the zombie apocalypse! What are your weapons of choice (up to 3 that you can realistically carry around) and what 3 bloggers would be on your survival team? Yes I’m thinking something similar to L4D
I can wack pretty hard with a baseball bat thanks to my youthful days of playing baseball so I would choose that as a weapon and I would also since I most often play as a sni[er in Fallout 4 I would give something like that a go. (I know very little about guns outsisde of video games). I would also have my backpack filled with all sorts of goodies for everyone to use. From food and Medical supplies to grenades and supplies to make Molotov Cocktails . As for my survival team from my fellow bloggers? Well I reckon a team of hard hitting Aussie Ladies would be pretty awesome so I would choose Two Happy Cats and Lita, after all we already live in the country where everything is trying to kill you.
Related to Q2, what is your zombie apocalypse team survival playlist? Add as many or few songs as you’d like!
Let’s keep with the Aussie theme of this one and go with some hard rock aussie music with an AC/DC playlist! Songs like Thunderstruck, Highway to Hell and Shoot to Thrill are a must, but the truth is any one of their albums would be perfect.
I nominate the following Bloggers!
- Well I am the Mistress of Yaoi so I have to start here, what introduced you to the world of boys love and Yaoi?
- What was the last song you listened to and sang along with?
- Got any fun plans for Halloween?
9 thoughts on “Mistress was Nominated for The Unique Bloggers Award!”
Ooh a Phoenix—that’s what I would’ve picked, so looks like we both got good taste. Congrats on the award~!
Congratulations and thanks for the nomination. I’m pretty terrible at getting around to doing these so I’ll give you my answers here:
1. Introduction to boys love was Junjou Romantica (I didn’t actually realise what I was getting into and the first episode nearly did me in, but I’m kind of glad I stuck with it). Most recently venturing into manga and have just read the first volume of Tale of the Waning Moon which was also a little bit more than I expected but I quite enjoyed it.
2. The last song I listened to AND sang along with was the Sailor Moon theme song.
3. Tragically I am working Halloween, like any other day so by the time I get home I’ll watch an anime or two, check my blog, and crash. I am planning a horror movie marathon for the weekend after though.
Congratulations. I almost picked Phoenix too! Great Minds! Thank you so Much for the nom! I’m not sure when I’l get to it because I don’t want to post about the same award twice in a row but I appreciate it a lot!
Congrats. Phoenix is an awesome choice.
Congratulations for your award!!!
Woa thank you for nominated me!! I will get to it soon as I can 😀
Pingback: You Guys!!! – Uniquer and Uniquer award – I drink and watch anime
Pingback: The Unique Blogger Award Times 3! – Mechanical Anime Reviews
Thank you for choosing me for this award and I am sorry for being late. I am already working on it!
Pingback: The Unique Blogger Award | Matt-in-the-Hat